Flight Recorder Labs
World leaders in the design, development, installation, and support
of custom FDR/CVR systems for both military and civil investigation
It is important for all investigation authorities, regardless of size, to have the fundamental capability of flight data/cockpit voice recorder analysis to carry out investigations.
We provide everything from case-by-case assistance to full turnkey solutions. Regardless of the software and equipment provided, it is critical that you are supported by people with a proven track record in major accident investigations.
- Paramount for all investigation agencies (big & small)
- Direct Memory Access Retrieval System (MARS)
- System of choice among safety investigators
- We design, install, train & support
- Flight Animation Leaders
- We are the only company in the world that has experience in designing flight recorder labs
- We designed the world-renowned TSB Canada Lab from the ground up
- We provide everything from case-by-case assistance to full turnkey solutions
- Regardless of the software and equipment provided, it is critical that you are supported by people with a proven track record in major accident investigations
- Enables you to investigate serious incidents using flight data (you don’t need to wait for major accidents to use your lab effectively)
Memory Access Retrieval System MARS
MARS (FDR/CVR Memory Access Retrieval System) is designed solely for accident investigation authorities. It reads the memory board directly and produces a file for each individual chip without the need for a Golden Chassis or OEM interfaces/software. By having control of the entire process from start to finish, investigators have the ability to intervene when things don't work according to plan.
MARS also has the capability of reading undamaged recorders by simply removing the crash-survivable memory unit from the chassis, to expose the memory board's cable and connector.